Tuesday 9 December 2014

Fit as a fiddle

Two months of strict adherence to my eating plan has once again proved that I am what I eat, and I am thrilled to know that all systems are working practically perfectly for the first time in, oh, 20 years or so! By avoiding the foods that cause inflammation, I have been able to control my health with ease, although I often find myself faced with a menu in restaurants where there is not one single item on the menu that I can eat!

I can assure you that I am in no way depriving myself of any culinary delights; the whole thing is a matter of perspective. I enjoy the things I can eat to such an extent that I don't hanker after the other stuff. It's simply a matter of shopping, chopping and being prepared - taking small containers of emergency rations to ensure that I am never caught on the wrong foot and finding nothing to graze - and very selective menu choices.

Soon I will be able to give up most of my support supplements and rely exclusively on the food I put on my plate - the savings will enable me to afford the most delectable ingredients! So please don't ask me to eat cheesecake or chips or cheese or anything that doesn't rot within 2 days! I'm happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment