Wednesday 20 November 2013

I am what I eat

I'm thrilled to announce that I am what I eat! Through following a definite eating regime, with only the occasional fall off the wagon, I have sorted out my insides and everything is now in excellent working order. I have resolved inflammation, poor absorption, irritable bowel syndrome, parasites, inactive thyroid and high cholesterol through careful selection of food and the way it is presented. All it requires is authoritative guidance, an open mind, research, careful shopping, lots of chopping, self-control and the desire to live a pain-free life in the body you have been given. Oh, and a willingness to swim against the stream.

I have no interest in converting you to my way of eating or even thinking. You may live your life any way you like. But if you want to talk about it, I'm here to listen. If you want advice, I will give it. But if you don't, that's alright, too. We can have coffee and share a laugh!






No comments:

Post a Comment