Tuesday 1 October 2013

A near miss

I have absolutely nothing to report about today that could possibly be of any interest to anybody! I have been busy working on my 4th Toastmasters speech that I must give tomorrow night, and have decided to use the same speech I am giving at Astronomy the next night. Killing two birds with one stone. Hopefully there won't be a duplication of guests!

Apart from that, I spent a pleasant morning with friends, then shopped for first aid supplies - HWCFA sliced himself up with an angle-grinder yesterday - I say that quite casually, but in actual fact he could quite easily have hit something serious and no longer be here. However, he has been protected by a large host of guardian angels his whole life, so I see no reason why they would give up on him at this late stage. As always, he will use his mind to heal himself, and no doubt in a week or two there will be little sign of injury.

And so to bed, perchance to read...

No comments:

Post a Comment