Wednesday 8 May 2013

The bugs are back!

I've been drinking green juice for 10 days now as part of my healthy diet, consisting mainly of cucumber, spinach, celery. apple or pear coriander, parsley and lemon. I got my first cold in years, have a slight headache, am feeling rather tired and somewhat bad-tempered, so I was aware that the toxins were fighting it out inside my body. The trouble is, that's where they have stayed, so I'm basically poisoning myself as my liver is unable to cope with the elimination. The live blood shows a sorry state of affairs, with wrigglers all over the place, huge acid crystals, dark patches from lack of oxygen, white blood cells on high alert and red blood cells all strung together instead of free-floating. Hasn't looked this bad in a long, long time.

So it's back to chicken breast and rice, with leafy greens, medical food shakes, probiotics, anti-parasite med and colon support therapy. It's fixed me up every time but it's really a bind and not cheap. In three weeks' time I expect to feel on top of the world again and a few kilos lighter, as the toxins are currently being stored in fat, so the sooner I get rid of them, the better.

Farewell cappuccino, hello black rooibos. And I can still drink the green juice with the medical food shake, which will dolly them both up somewhat.

Seems like the harder I try, the more difficult it gets. But at least it's all very treatable, so I shouldn't complain. C'est la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment