Monday 24 August 2015

A minor whinge

Once again very little to report, as all work and no play makes Pamela a dull girl. I'm not seeing too much of the outside world as I plod on at the computer hour after hour, day after day, but still I remain grateful for the ability to freelance. This leaves enough time after intensive periods of working to relax and recharge the old body cells, preferably in the shade of a tree. The only problem is that what I would rather be doing is writing and painting, activities that require the use of the other side of the brain, and it's not easy to switch back and forth at a moment's notice. And of course it is always easier to work on something with a definite plan to it than to create it entirely on your own. Excuses, excuses.
I long for the day when all responsibility may be cast aside and life can proceed at a gentler, less pressured pace!
Here endeth the whine.
I am working on a quite lengthy blog on a subject that I feel needs to be looked at from a new angle, but it is such a minefield that it may turn into another little book. A single drop in a pond expands in an ever-increasing ripple. We are all here to create ripples.

No comments:

Post a Comment