Sunday 13 January 2019

Gazania gazing

Aren't gazanias amazing? They are startling when in full bloom, and unless you make the effort to go out into the garden and see what they are up to, you will miss their spectacular display. I don't always have great success with these plants, but the latest planting in the revamped ex-lawn area has exceeded my expectations. Here are a few photos of today's flowering that I almost missed had I not gone to fetch in the washing. I think I should plant hundreds!

All these different hues on one plant


This one is economising on stem and just nestling among the leaves

In the shade so not as sunshiny as they could be - closed soon afterwards

The daisy lawn is looking as though it will cover the grass soon = no more mowing and watering

My favourite colour

No comments:

Post a Comment