Thursday 15 January 2015

A series of selfies

Feeling photographic rather than writing today (shocking grammar, but sounds quite nice) so took a series of selfies. It all started with a nomination to post a selfie to Facebook from way back and it continued from the sublime to the ridiculous. I thought it would be interesting to take a photo of the giant spinach I got from a local farmer and compare it with that growing in my little vegetable patch. After several posing attempts, I managed to get a fairly decent shot - the spinach leaf was much more photogenic!

Next it was the turn of Biggles, who is such a pretty cat, despite having lost his lovely gold, sparkly collar somewhere on the roof last night. He seemed happy to be in the photo. Mango was nowhere to be found - I think she has that teenage aversion to cameras. 
 I thought I had better not leave out the dogs, although Susie is blind and wouldn't have known a thing.
 Monty was a little unwieldy under my arm, weighing in at 8.5kg and long overdue for a haircut!
There was nothing else in the way of family or pets and the interesting vegetables had all been put in the stirfry, so the photographic session ended before everyone got bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment