Saturday 11 June 2011

MY FIRST BLOG

This blog has been established so that I can record events which have happened throughout my life which could be interesting,informative and occasionally amusing, particularly with regard to the people who have passed through my life, and deserve a mention for posterity.  Too many people hide their light under a bushel or believe themselves to be without any talent or boring.  This is because they have fallen prey to the conditioning of society which diminishes our ability to develop to our full and unlimited potential.  Life is for living, and it should be lived with passion and abandon, and only tempered by the proviso that what you do should cause no harm or distress to any other living being.

This blog will cover random days in my life and sometimes an event at which I was not present but am sure you will enjoy.  Names may be changed to protect the innocent but if they want their 15 minutes of fame, I'll give it to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment